In order for Hero Platform_ to validate an SSL/TLS connection on servers that do not use trusted CA signed certificates, you can now upload your self-signed root CA certificate of your internal network or a public key certificate of a self-signed server.
To upload a certificate:
Uploaded certificates can be selected on Connection forms (e.g SMTP connector).
- Navigate to the Administration overview page and select Certificates.
- Click on Upload New Certificate.
- Enter a name for the certificate.
- Click Choose file... to browser for a certificate file.
- Click OK to complete and save the certificate to Hero Platform_.
The saved certificates are displayed under the Certificate heading.