Hero Platform_ Security
Hero Platform_ On-Premises
The volumes/disk provided for on-premise installations should have encryption enabled.
The transitory data in a Hero_Cloud installation is encrypted.
Security features in Hero Platform_ are designed to:
- Minimize the exposure of sensitive data to unauthorized users.
- Prevent improper use of the platform.
- Protect the confidentiality of data, even in the case of loss or theft of physical devices.
Configure Encryption Security
To configure encryption security:
- Open Hero Platform_.
- Navigate to the Administration overview page and select Settings.
- Under Security, Click Encryption Setting.
- Enter your encryption settings.
- A notice is displayed to restart the Hero Platform_ cluster to finish enabling encryption security.
- After restarting the Hero Platform_ cluster, your encryption is enabled.