Create a MongoDB Connection
Create a Connection to MongoDB in Hero Platform_
1. Open Hero Platform_.
2. Open Integration from the navigation menu and select Connections.
3. Click Create New Connection.
4. Give the Connection a name and select MongoDB from the drop-down list for Connection type.
5. The MongoDB Connection details screen pops up with fields that need to be configured.
Enter your Host address:port number, database name, username, and password.
If you have a replica set in your MongoDB setup, you must enter every replica set host on the Host field.
- socketTimeoutMS = 20000;
- connectTimeoutMS = 20000;
- serverSelectionTimeoutMS = 30000;
6. Click Test connection. A confirmation message is displayed if the connection has been established in Hero Platform_.
7. Click OK to finish saving the Connection in Hero Platform_.