Create a Prototype Connection
A Prototype Connection is required to create a Prototype Input. Prototype Outputs are not supported.
Create a Prototype Connection in Hero Platform_
- Open Hero Platform_.
- Open Integration from the navigation menu and select Connections.
- Click Create New Connection.
- Give the Connection a name and select Prototype Connection from the drop-down list for Connection type.
The Prototype Connection has no additional fields to be configured.
- Click Test Connection. A confirmation message is displayed if the connection has been established.
- Click OK to finish saving the Connection in Hero Platform_.