Create a REST Endpoint Connection
The REST endpoint connector is used to create different REST endpoints to the Hero Platform_ application.
Create a Connection to REST Endpoints in Hero Platform_
- Open Hero Platform_.
- Open Integration from the navigation menu and select Connections.
- Click Create New Connection.
- Give the Connection a name and select REST Endpoint from the drop-down list for Connection type.
- The REST Endpoint Connection details screen pops up with fields that need to be configured.
- Enter the endpoint url path to create the endpoint.
- Enter a timeout value in seconds.
- Request timeouts of over 10 seconds indicate that the Flow may need to be restructured.
- Hero Platform_ recommends avoiding the use of heavy operations (e.g., Docker functions) inside a Flow with a REST endpoint.
- Click Test connection. A confirmation message is displayed if the connection has been established in Hero Platform_.
- Click OK to finish saving the Connection in Hero Platform_.