Create an IMAP Connection
Create a Connection to IMAP in Hero Platform_
- Open Hero Platform_.
- Open Integration from the navigation menu and select Connections.
- Click Create New Connection.
- Give the Connection a name and select IMAP from the drop-down list for Connection type.
The IMAP Connection details screen pops up with fields that need to be configured.
In order to configure the fields, you might need to contact your email administrator.
Enter your email credentials:
- Host name
- Port number
- IMAPS: IMAP over SSL
- Suppress SSL cert warnings
- Select the YES radio button to turn certification chain verification off. Self-signed certifications will be accepted from the host.
- Click Test connection. A confirmation message is displayed if the connection has been established with your email account.
- Click OK to finish saving the Connection in Hero Platform_.