Create an SSH Connection
Create a Connection with SSH in Hero Platform_
1. Open Hero Platform_.
2. Open Integration from the navigation menu and select Connections.
3. Click Create New Connection.
4. Give the Connection a name and select SSH from the drop-down list for Connection type.
5. The SSH connection details screen pops up with fields that need to be configured.
- Enter the SSH host name.
- Enter the port number for the host.
- Enter a user name that has authentication permissions.
- Enter an authentication type:
- Enter a the user's password.
- Private Key
- Select a key file from the local file system.
6. Click Test connection. A confirmation message is displayed if the connection has been established in Hero Platform_.
7. Click OK to finish saving the Connection in Hero Platform_.