Create one or more constant values to add to as new fields in a Flow. New columns are created for the results.
Constant values are useful when reference values are needed.
Supported Data Types for Constant Values
- Big Decimal
Dates can be created as either a constant date or a dynamic date.
- A specific date/time value.
- A variable date/time value created with functions and/or operator symbols.
Dynamic Date Guide
|now()||Use the function "now()" as a dynamic date that sets the time/date value to Hero Platform_'s internal clock value when the Flow is run.|
|+||Adds to the date/time value based on the date/time unit entered.|
|-||Subtracts from the date/time value based on the date/time unit entered.|
Supported temporal units
|Time/Date unit symbol||Description|
The goal is to use IsAfter to filter results with date values that are within the past five minutes from the current time.
- Select the IsAfter filter function.
- In the function configuration:
- Select a date/time value in the first field.
- Enter "now() -5min" in the second field.
- Click OK.
- Enter the output field name.
- Select a data type for the constant value.
- Enter a constant value.
- Add additional constant values. (optional)
Drop-down List Values
The user wants to assign values for drop-down fields in Robin.
|MultipleConstant() returns||MultipleConstant() returns||MultipleConstant() returns|
It is then possible to use the List function to turn each of these values into an element in a list that can be used to create the Robin drop-down menu.
Hero Platform_ Example
An example of this function can be found in Hero Platform_'s library of examples.
Download the example titled "function_MultipleConstants" to see an example of this function.