Tests if the argument's field dates come after another argument's field dates, a constant date, or a dynamic date. Records that meet the conditions are passed on within the Flow.
- A stored tuple value.
- A specific date/time value.
- A variable date/time value created with functions and/or operator symbols.
Dynamic Date Guide
|now()||Use the function "now()" as a dynamic date that sets the time/date value to Hero Platform_'s internal clock value when the Flow is run.|
|+||Adds to the date/time value based on the date/time unit entered.|
|-||Subtracts from the date/time value based on the date/time unit entered.|
Supported temporal units
|Time/Date unit symbol||Description|
The goal is to use IsAfter to filter results with date values that are within the past five minutes from the current time.
- Select the IsAfter filter function.
- In the function configuration:
- Select a date/time value in the first field.
- Enter "now() -5min" in the second field.
- Click OK.
- Select an argument. (Date)
- Select a second argument (Date), select a constant date, or enter a dynamic date/time.
- Click OK.
Hero Platform_ Example
An example of this function can be found in Hero Platform_'s library of examples.
Download the example titled "function_IsAfter" to see an example of this function.