Tests if the argument's field dates come before another argument's field dates or a constant date. Records that meet the conditions are passed on within the Flow.
|Field date||A stored tuple value.|
|Constant date||A specific date/time value.|
|Dynamic date||A variable date/time value created with functions and/or operator symbols.|
Dynamic Date Guide
|now()||Use the function "now()" as a dynamic date that sets the time/date value to Hero_Flow's internal clock value when the Flow is run.|
|+||Adds to the date/time value based on the date/time unit entered.|
|-||Subtracts from the date/time value based on the date/time unit entered.|
Supported temporal units
|Time/Date unit symbol||Description|
The goal is to use IsAfter to filter results with date values that are within the past five minutes from the current time.
- Select the IsAfter filter function.
- In the function configuration:
- Select a date/time value in the first field.
- Enter "now() -5min" in the second field.
- Click OK.
- Select an argument (Date), select a constant date, or enter a dynamic date/time.
- Select a second argument (Date), select a constant date, or enter a dynamic date/time.