Converts a specified string value to either the Boolean value true or false.
This Function does not accept null values in arguments.
- Select an argument. (String)
- Enter an output field name.
- Enter a value which is replaced by true. (Boolean)
- Enter a value which is replaced by false. (Boolean)
- Optional: By default, this function is case sensitive. Check the box to make this function case insensitive.
- Click OK.
Hero Platform_ Example
An example of this function can be found in Hero Platform_'s library of examples.
Download the example titled "function_AsBoolean" to see an example of this function.