Image to PDF
Generates a PDF from a JPG, JPEG, TIF, TIFF, GIF, BMP, or PNG image.
- When the input data is <null>, the function produces <null> as the result.
- Multi page TIFF files are supported.
- If a TIFF or TIFF page fails to render, an error page is rendered in its place.
- Input fields with mixed binary data, including images, will result in errors if a non-image file is processed.
- The MIME type meta data information is not explicitly checked. The image is detected by content.
- Select an argument. (Binary)
- Enter the DPI value.
- The size of the output PDF page (inch x inch) is calculated from the resolution of the actual image and the desired DPI.
- Enter an output field name.
- Click OK.
Use this function when it is needed to output the images as PDFs for a consistent format or where it is required to merge multiple images in to a single PDF.