Returns an element from a list construct selected by position. A new column is created for the results.
- Select an argument. (String)
- Enter the position of the list element to return.
- The first element on the left side of the list is in position 1.
- The position increases by 1 with each element to the right within the list.
- Enter an output field name.
- Click OK.
Hero Platform_ Example
An example of this function can be found in Hero Platform_'s library of examples.
Download the example titled "function_ListElement" to see an example of this function.