Shift Time Zone
Converts a date into a character sequence using the specified date format and returns the string value in a new column.
- Select an argument. (Date)
- Enter the date format pattern.
- Example: yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss
- Select the source time zone. The source time zone is important to interpret the input dates when time zone information is absent.
- E.g., 2020-12-03 12:22:52.284 can mean different points of time in UTC time, according to Europe/Berlin time zone or New York time zone
- E.g., 2020-12-03 12:22:52.284+1:00 means only one point of time in UTC time.
- Enter an output field name.
- Click OK.
Hero Platform_ Example
An example of this function can be found in Hero Platform_'s library of examples.
Download the example titled "function_Shift_Time_Zone" to see an example of this function.