SQL Data Manipulation
Performs data manipulation in databases with INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE commands.
This function is used similarly to the JDBC Output but the Flow can continue afterwards.
Using the DELETE and UPDATE commands permanently change the data at the source.
- Select an argument. (Any)
- Additional arguments can be added.
- Enter an output field name.
- Select a JDBC Connection from the drop-down list.
- Enter an SQL statement beginning with INSERT, UPDATE, or DELETE.
- Enter the query timeout value. (Seconds)
- Query statements that are not completed by the timeout value are canceled.
- The value of "0" disables the query timeout feature.
- Click OK.