Retrieves queried data from the path configured in a file system Connection and returns the result in a new column.
File path example:
The function assumes that exactly one match will be found. If more than one match is found, the first matching result (randomly selected) is returned. If no results are found, a null value is returned.
The wildcard character (*) is supported in file system Connection paths.
Hero Platform_ variables are not supported in file system Connection paths.
- Select a file system Connection created in Hero Platform_.
- Select an input field. (String)
- Select the parser type and fill the parser's configuration. (See Work with Parsers)
- From the field mapping table:
- Confirm or change column names.
- Remove or confirm the arrangement of columns.
- Click OK.