The ErrorHandler function can either fail (stop) a Flow or can filter out unnecessary records that contain error messages. Flows that filter out errored records are added to a log that can be accessed by users.
This function can only be used if the Flow is configured for Inline Errors execution mode.
- Mark Check all fields:
- Yes - All fields are checked for errors.
- No - Only selected fields are checked for errors.
- Select one or more field names to check for errors.
- On found error:
- Fail execution - The Flow fails if an error is found.
- Drop and log tuple - The tuple with the error message is filtered out from this point in the Flow and the Flow continues to run. Dropped tuples are written to a log file.
The tuples with errors are still displayed in the preview data.