Work with Inputs
What Is an Input?
An Input identifies the data that you want to use within your Flows to create your automation. You specify the Connection to the location where the data is located and then identify the data in that location that you want to use. Depending on the Connection type, you can specify additional options.
Your Inputs can also be used to create AI models.
How to Work with a Input?
An Input defines what data is brought in from your Connection. From within your Flow, you bring in your data by adding an Input and then using abilities including functions, filters, and joins, you can refine that data to fit your automation goals.
Inputs Overview Page
View the Inputs overview page by opening Integration and selecting Inputs in the menu.
The Inputs overview page displays all of your current Inputs.
You can view the:
- Input name - Name given to identify the Input.
- Type - The type of technology of the Input.
- Creator - The Hero Platform_ user that created the Input.
- Last modified - The date the Input was last updated.
- Edit - Select to edit the configuration of the Input.
- Delete - Select to permanently remove the Input.
- Clone - Select to create a duplicate the Input.
Resize column widths by dragging the lines between column headings.
Create a New Input
See how to create a new Input.