Create a Google Calendar Input
Create an Input for Google Calendar in Hero Platform_
- Open Hero Platform_.
- Open Integration from the navigation menu and select Inputs.
- Click Create New Input.
- Enter a name for the Google Calendar Input and select a Google Calendar Connection from the drop-down list.
- Configure the Google Calendar Input data.
- Select a calendar from the drop-down box.
- Enter a partition size. (Whole number)
- Mark the radio button if there should be an input limit.
- Mark the radio button if the Input should retry on a failed attempt.
- If yes, enter the amount of retry attempts. (Whole number)
- From the email field mapping table:
- Confirm or change column names.
- Confirm or change column data types.
- Remove or confirm the arrangement of columns.
To use the Google Calendar Input, the following API's need to be enabled in your Google Developer Console API Library.
Enable your Google Calendar API by clicking ENABLE.
If you receive the error below, your Google Calendar API has not yet been enabled for Hero Platform_.
Copy the URL in the error message and paste it into your browser.
Google Calendar API Usage Limits
The Google Calendar API has a courtesy limit of 1,000,000 queries per day.
Enable your Google Drive API by clicking ENABLE.
Check if your Google Drive API has been enabled if you notice that only a few events are showing up in Hero Platform_.