Create a Microsoft Graph Input
A Microsoft Graph Input requires a:
The Microsoft Graph Connection and Input are supported for mail activities.
Create an Input for Microsoft Graph in Hero Platform_
- Open Hero Platform_.
- Open Integration from the navigation menu and select Inputs.
- Click Create New Input.
- Enter a name for the Microsoft Graph Input and select a Microsoft Graph Connection from the drop-down list.
- Configure the Microsoft Graph Input data.
- Select a folder(s). Every email that is contained in at least one selected folder matches.
- Enter a partition size.
- Mark to limit the number of files that are input into the Flow.
- Yes - enter the file limit as an integer. Emails outside the limit are fetched in the next execution of the Flow.
- No - all files are input into the Flow.
- Mark the radio button to retry on fail.
- If Yes is selected, enter the number of attempts to retry.
- Click the email fields mapping refresh button to populate the input fields.
Review the input fields.
- MESSAGE_ID: The universal ID of the email that is generated by the mail server.
- MIME_MESSAGE: The entire email in EML file format as a Hero Platform_ binary data field. This field can be used for saving the email to the disk or forwarding it. If this field is not required, remove it to gain execution performance.
- Confirm or delete columns names and data types.
- Confirm or arrange the order of columns.
- Click OK.
Microsoft Graph Email Attachments
The Microsoft Graph Input provides email attachment in the text/plain (String) format. If you want to get the PDF format from it, you can decode it using the Base64ToBinaryDecoder function in your Flow. This will create the document as a PDF file.