Create an IMAP Input
Create an Input for IMAP in Hero Platform_
- Open Hero Platform_.
- Open Integration from the navigation menu and select Inputs.
- Click Create New Input.
- Enter a name for the IMAP Input and select an IMAP Connection from the drop-down list.
- Configure the IMAP Input data.
- Select one or more folders from the drop-down list.
- From the email field mapping table:
- Confirm or change column names.
- Confirm or change column data types.
- Remove or confirm the arrangement of columns.
- Click OK.
Inputs from an IMAP Connections come populated with default field mapping. This field mapping is configurable as needed.
EMAIL_CONTENT vs. EMAIL_HTML_CONTENT
- EMAIL_CONTENT - Extracts the body of emails as plain text.
- EMAIL_HTML_CONTENT - Extracts the body of emails with the original HTML structure.
The IMAP Input automatically performs a checkpoint when running in a Flow. When the Flow is run again using the IMAP Input, only new data in pulled into Hero Platform_.