Edit, Delete, or Clone an Input
You can edit, delete, or clone Inputs from the Input overview page.
To edit, delete, or clone an Input :
- From the Input overview page, click the gear icon in the Settings column next to the Input you want to modify.
- Select the appropriate option:
- When you click Edit, you can edit the Input name, the associated Connection, Input options, and data fields.
- When you click Delete, you are prompted to confirm the deletion of the Input.
- When you click Clone, a copy of the Input is created with an incrementally positive number appended to the name.
- Click OK.