Create a Microsoft Exchange Output
To create a Microsoft Exchange Output, you must first create a Microsoft Exchange Connection.
Create an Output to Microsoft Exchange in Hero Platform_
- Open Hero Platform_.
- Open Integration from the navigation menu and select Outputs.
- Click Create New Output.
- Give the Output a name and select a Microsoft Exchange Connection.
- Configure the Microsoft Exchange Output data.
- Mark the box to save sent emails.
- Enter a subject name.
- Enter a template for the email.
- From the field mapping table:
- Remove or confirm the arrangement of fields. (Fields "From" and "Receiver_To" cannot be removed.)
- Add additional field names and their data types. (Optional)
- Click OK to save the Output.