In order for Hero_Flow to validate an SSL/TLS connection on servers that do not use trusted CA signed certificates, you can now upload your self-signed root CA certificate of your internal network or a public key certificate of a self-signed server.
To upload a certificate:
- Click the heading titled Certificates on the Administration home page.
- Click on Upload New Certificate.
- Enter a name for the certificate.
- Click Choose file... to browser for a certificate file.
- Click OK to complete and save the certificate to Hero_Flow.
The saved certificates are displayed under the Certificate heading.