Configure Hero_Flow Security
The volumes/disk provided for on-premise installations should have encryption enabled.
The transitory data in a Hero_Cloud installation is encrypted.
Security features in Hero_Flow are designed to:
- Minimize the exposure of sensitive data to unauthorized users.
- Prevent improper use of the platform.
- Protect the confidentiality of data, even in the case of loss or theft of physical devices.
Configure Encryption Security
To configure encryption security:
- Open Hero_Flow.
- Navigate to the Administration overview page from the menu on the left of the screen in Hero_Flow.
- Under Security, Click
- Enter your encryption settings.
- A notice is displayed to restart the Hero_Flow cluster to finish enabling encryption security.
- After restarting the Hero_Flow cluster, your encryption is enabled.