Configure Hero_Flow User Authentication
Hero_Flow uses Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP/LDAPS) and Active Directory (AD) as authentication systems for identifying users.
Configure User Authentication
To configure user authentication:
- Open Hero_Flow.
- Navigate to the Administration overview page from the menu on the left of the screen in Hero_Flow.
- Click LDAP(S)/Active directory.
- Enter your authentication system settings.
- After entering the configuration settings, click TEST AUTHENTICATION SETTINGS.
- Enter the name and password for a user in your authentication directory and click !EN: TEST.
- If the user can be authenticated, a message appears at the top of the screen that says Authentication successful.
- Click OK to enable the authentication directory.