- Fill in the configuration form:
- Enter a function name.
- Enter a function description.
Check the box to include D3.
D3 library version 3.5.17
Example JS code for creating an SVG function:
- Enter the limit of execution time in milliseconds.
- Enter the limit of execution memory in megabytes.
- Enter an input argument name and select a data type.
- Add additional input arguments. (Optional)
- Enter an output argument and select a data type.
- Add additional output arguments. (Optional)
Single quotes around multi-line strings do not produce the expected result.
Below is a work around solution for this issue using an XML function.
- Click OK.
Build SVG charts using D3.
Refine a string field with regular expressions.
Parse special text inputs (like irregular JSONS produced by TEXT parser).
List Data Type Values
When designing a custom function that used a list, a designer could access it like below:
Example using the list data type:
Example using a list that contains a tuple data type:
So values in a tuple can be access like it is a map. The tuples in the previous list have the structure as follows:
If the structure is more nested, the dot operator can be applied multiple times:
Accessing "lower" would be like