Upload an AI Model
An AI model is an algorithm that you upload or build in the AI Studio with your data to approximate future results. You use your models as Functions in the Flow Studio to run new data comparing it to your previous data to discover approximated results.
Upload a New Model
To upload a new model:
- Navigate to the AI Models overview page from the menu on the left of the screen.
- Click Upload New AI Model at the top of the page.
- Enter a name to identify the model and select a Tensor model from the local file system.
- Automation Hero automatically recognizes the input and output Tensors from the file.
The input and output Tensors can be configured by clicking on Add field and entering the desired Tensor names for the model.
- Scroll down to view the input and output field names/data types.
Add additional fields by clicking the Add field button.
Remove a field by click on the X icon.
Reorder the field names using the up (↑) and down (↓) icons.
- Click Save to finish uploading the AI model.