Work with the Classification Wizard
Hero_Flow's Classification Wizard is a tool that allows users without AI experience to classify any type and amount of text and then create AI models in an automated Flow.
To build an AI model, the Classification Wizard needs a training dataset Input with a field for example text and a label field.
Create a Text Classification AI Model
- Select AI Models from the navigation menu.
- Click Create Classification.
- Enter a name for the Classification model.
- Select a dataset Input.
Select the Input field - The sample text.
Select the Output field - The label text.
- Mark a radio button for the expected model size.
Click Train to finish and begin training the model.
The Classification model is saved in your AI Model overview.
It may take several minutes depending on the amount of the data to complete the training.
View Classification Training Model Results
View the results of the training model by clicking the settings icon and selecting Show Performance.
- Dataset size: The amount of rows in the total dataset trained.
- Training time: The amount of time it took Hero_Flow to train the Classification model.
- The correct verses false classifications within the training dataset.
- Hero_Flow applies the trained model on a portion (20%) of the sample data to check for sample data label accuracy.
- Precision and Recall
- Displays each of the categories (labels) within the dataset as well as an unknown category for data the model did not put into a category.
- Each category displays the results for:
- Precision - The proportion of positive identifications that were actually correct. A model that produces no false positives has a precision of 1.0.
- Recall - The proportion of actual positives that were identified correctly. A model that produces no false negatives has a recall of 1.0.
Use a Classification Model in a Flow
After a Classification model has been trained, it can be used in a Flow.
To use a Classification model in a Flow:
- Open and start creating a Flow in the Flow Studio.
- View the Classification models in the element browser.
- Click and drag a Classification model from the element browser onto the Flow Studio canvas.
- Connect the Classification model using a cable from an element in the Flow.
- Configure the fields for the Classification model.
- Click OK to finish adding the Classification model to the Flow.