Create a Cosmos DB Connection
Create a Connection with Cosmos DB in Hero_Flow
1. Open Hero_Flow.
2. Click Connections from the menu on the left.
3. Click Create New Connection.
4. Give the Connection a name and select Cosmos DB from the drop-down list for Connection type.
5. The Cosmos DB connection details screen pops up with fields that need to be configured.
- Enter the endpoint URL for the Cosmos DB account.
- Enter the account key.
- Enter the database name.
- Mark the box Yes if a proxy is configured:
- Enter the proxy host address and port number.
6. Click Test connection. A confirmation message is displayed if the connection has been established in Hero_Flow.
7. Click OK to finish saving the Connection in Hero_Flow.