Create a Hero_Go Connection
Create a Connection to Hero_Go in Hero_Flow
- Open Hero_Flow.
- Click Connections from the menu on the left.
- Click CREATE NEW CONNECTION.
- Give the Connection a name and select Hero_Go from the drop-down list for Connection type.
The Hero_Go Connection details screen pops up with fields that need to be configured.
- Host name
- Database name
- Click TEST CONNECTION. A confirmation message is displayed if the connection has been established.
- Click OK to finish saving the Connection in Hero_Flow.