Create a Microsoft Exchange Connection
Create a Connection to Microsoft Exchange in Hero_Flow
1. Open Hero_Flow.
2. Click Connections from the menu on the left.
3. Click Create New Connection.
4. Give the Connection a name and select Microsoft Exchange from the drop-down list for Connection type.
5. The Microsoft Exchange Connection details screen pops up with fields that need to be configured.
- Enter the exchange service URL.
- Enter the email address for the service.
- Enter the password for the user.
- Mark the radio button if impersonating a user is required. (optional)
- Enter the target user's email address.
- Mark the radio button if using a proxy is required. (optional)
- Enter the proxy host URL.
- Enter the proxy host port.
- Mark if proxy authentication is required.
- Enter proxy username.
- Enter the proxy password.
- Enter the proxy domain URL.
- Click OK.
6. Click Test connection. A confirmation message is displayed if the connection has been established in Hero_Flow.
7. Click OK to finish saving the Connection in Hero_Flow.