Create a Microsoft Graph Connection
Create a Connection to Microsoft Graph in Hero_Flow
1. Open Hero_Flow.
2. Click Connections from the menu on the left.
3. Click Create New Connection.
4. Give the Connection a name and select Microsoft Graph from the drop-down list for Connection type.
5. The Microsoft Connection details screen pops up with fields that need to be configured.
- Enter the Client ID.
- Enter the Client Secret.
- Check or enter the Microsoft Graph Auth URI.
- Check or enter the Microsoft Graph Token URI.
- Check or enter the permission scope for the Microsoft Graph connection.
- Click LOG IN
- Enter the Microsoft Graph account name.
- Enter the Microsoft Graph password.
- Mark the radio button Yes if a proxy is required:
- Enter the proxy host address.
- Enter the proxy port number.
- Mark the radio button Yes if authentication is required for the proxy.
- Enter the username and password.
6. Click Test connection. A confirmation message is displayed if the connection has been established in Hero_Flow.
7. Click OK to finish saving the Connection in Hero_Flow.