Create a MongoDB Connection
Create a Connection to MongoDB in Hero_Flow
1. Open Hero_Flow.
2. Click Connections from the menu on the left.
3. Click CREATE NEW CONNECTION.
4. Give the Connection a name and select MongoDB from the drop-down list for Connection type.
5. The MongoDB Connection details screen pops up with fields that need to be configured.
Enter your Host address, port number, database name, username, and password.
6. Click TEST CONNECTION. A confirmation message is displayed if the connection has been established in Hero_Flow.
7. Click OK to finish saving the Connection in Hero_Flow.