Create a REST Endpoint Connection
The REST endpoint connector is used to create different REST endpoints to the Hero_Flow application.
Create a Connection to REST Endpoints in Hero_Flow
1. Open Hero_Flow.
2. Click Connections from the menu on the left.
3. Click Create New Connection.
4. Give the Connection a name and select REST Endpoint from the drop-down list for Connection type.
5. The REST Endpoint Connection details screen pops up with fields that need to be configured.
Enter the endpoint url path to create the endpoint.
6. Click Test Connection. A confirmation message is displayed if the connection has been established in Hero_Flow.
7. Click OK to finish saving the Connection in Hero_Flow.