Create a ServiceNow Connection
Create a Connection to ServiceNow in Hero_Flow
1. Open Hero_Flow.
2. Click Connections from the menu on the left.
3. Click Create New Connection.
4. Give the Connection a name and select Servicenow from the drop-down list for Connection type.
5. The ServiceNow Connection details screen pops up with fields that need to be configured.
Enter your ServiceNow:
- Instance ID
6. Click Test connection. A confirmation message is displayed if the connection has been established in Hero_Flow.
7. Click OK to finish saving the Connection in Hero_Flow.