Create an SMTP Connection
Create a Connection to an Email SMPT in Hero_Flow
- Open Hero_Flow.
- Click Connections from the menu on the left.
- Click Create New Connection.
- Give the Connection a name and select Email (SMTP) from the drop-down list for Connection type.
The Email (SMTP) Connection details screen pops up with fields that need to be configured.
In order to configure the fields, you might need to contact your email administrator.
Enter your email:
- Host name
- Port number
- Trust Certificate (optional)
- Click Test connection. A confirmation message is displayed if the connection has been established with your email account.
- Click OK to finish saving the Connection in Hero_Flow.