Checks if the argument's field dates come after another argument's field dates, a constant date, or a dynamic date.. If the first argument's date value comes after the second argument's date value, a TRUE Boolean value is returned. If the first argument's date value does not come after the second argument's date value, a FALSE Boolean value is returned. A new column is created for the results.
- A stored tuple value.
- A specific date/time value.
- A variable date/time value created with functions and/or operator symbols.
Dynamic Date Guide
|now()||Use the function "now()" as a dynamic date that sets the time/date value to Hero_Flow's internal clock value when the Flow is run.|
|+||Adds to the date/time value based on the date/time unit entered.|
|-||Subtracts from the date/time value based on the date/time unit entered.|
Supported temporal units
|Time/Date unit symbol||Description|
The goal is to use IsAfter to filter results with date values that are within the past five minutes from the current time.
- Select the IsAfter filter function.
- In the function configuration:
- Select a date/time value in the first field.
- Enter "now() -5min" in the second field.
- Click OK.
- Select an argument. (Date)
- Enter an output field name.
- Select a second argument (Date) or select a constant date.
- Click OK.