Converts PDF pages to an image. A new column is created for the results.
Requires the user to specify the PDF as binary data.
- Enter an output field name.
- Select an argument. (Binary)
- Choose if you are expecting a single image.
- Enter the page number format.
- Page numbers separated by commas.
- Select returned image format.
- PNG, JPEG, BMP
- Click OK.
PDF forms that are using XML Forms Architecture (XFA) are not supported.
Automation Hero recommends using either the PdfToImage function or a different type of form to extract the required data.