The Output selection in the Function list allows for the Flow to schedule an Output task as well as letting the Flow process continue onwards rather than terminating when using a standard Output.
Passthrough Outputs Available
Use a Passthrough Output
Prerequisite: A configured passthrough Output. (see above)
- Create a Flow in Hero_Flow's Flow Studio.
- Select the (+) button in the Flow to open the Function list.
- Select the Output name under the heading title Output in the Function list.
- Configure the fields for Output.
- Map the fields in the Flow (Input fields) to the Output field names.
- Mapping Output fields: (mandatory)
- Success- A field that indicates (True/False) depending if the operation was successful. (Ensure the Flow is set in Forgiving Mode to reduce the chance of Flow failure.)
- ErrorMessage - A field that displays the error message of a failed Output field.
- After the passthrough Output has been saved, additional elements can be added to continue the automated Flow.
- After the Flow has been completed, Save and Run the Flow.