Create a Hero_Go Input
Create an Input for Hero_Go in Hero_Flow
- Open Hero_Flow.
- Click Inputs from the menu on the left.
- Click Create New Input.
- Enter a name for the Hero_Go Input and select a Hero_Go Connection from the drop-down list.
- Configure the Hero_Go Input data.
- Select a screen automation from the drop-down list.
- Select a post processing action:
- Retain data - When the Flow is run, old Hero_Go data is kept and can be accessed in the Hero_Go application listed under the current data.
- Delete data - When the Flow is run, old Hero_Go data is deleted and only current data is displayed.
- Select a schema from the drop-down list.
- Select a schema version.
- From the field mapping table:
- Confirm or change column names.
- Confirm or change column data types.
- Remove or confirm the arrangement of columns.
- Click OK.