Create a Microsoft Graph Input
Create an Input for Microsoft Graph in Hero_Flow
- Open Hero_Flow.
- Click Inputs from the menu on the left.
- Click Create New Input.
- Enter a name for the Microsoft Graph Input and select a Microsoft Graph Connection from the drop-down list.
- Configure the Microsoft Graph Input data.
- Select a folder(s).
- Enter a partition size.
- Mark to limit the number of files that are input into the Flow.
- Yes - enter the file limit as an integer.
- No - all files are input into the Flow.
- Mark the radio button to retry on fail.
- If Yes is selected, enter the number of attempts to retry.
- From the field mapping table:
- Confirm or delete columns names and data types.
- Confirm or arrange the order of columns.
- Click OK.