Work with Outputs
What Is an Output?
An Output is where the results of your data are written after the calculations and manipulations are completed within your Flow.
In the Flow, after you bring in your data through a Connection and Input, you build your automation using Flow Studio's Functions. After you complete the automation you write out your resulting data with an Output. The Output may use the same Connection as your Input, or it may be written to a different Connection. However, the data is always written to a new table rather than overwriting the original data.
Outputs can incorporate Flows created in Flow Studio or models created in AI Studio.
How to Work With an Output?
The Output is the end of your Flow pipeline. When the Flow is complete, you need to write out the results. The results are written out using an Output. This result can also be used in other later Flows.
When you configure an Output, you specify what data is written, either to existing or new output fields.
Output Overview Page
View the Output overview page by clicking Outputs in the menu.
The Output overview page displays all of your current Outputs.
You can view the:
- Output name - Name given to identify the Output.
- Type - The type of technology of the Output.
- Creator - The Hero_Flow user that created the Output.
- Last modified - The date the Output was last updated.
- Edit - Select to edit the configuration of the Output.
- Delete - Select to permanently remove the Output.
- Clone - Select to create a duplicate the Output.
Resize column widths by dragging the lines between column headings.