Create an SMTP Output
To create an SMTP Output, you must first create an SMTP Connection.
Create an Output for SMTP in Hero_Flow
- Open Hero_Flow.
- Click Outputs from the menu on the left.
- Click Create New Output.
- Give the Output a name and select an SMTP Connection.
- Configure the SMTP Output data.
- Enter a subject name.
- Enter a template for the email.
- From the field mapping table:
- Confirm or change field names.
- Confirm or change field data types.
- Remove or confirm the arrangement of fields. (Fields "From" and "Receiver_To" cannot be removed.)
- Add additional field names and their data types. (Optional)
- Click OK to save the Output.