Set Up Hero_Go
- Hero_Go requires a working instance of Hero_Flow.
- Hero_Go requires the Google Chrome web browser.
- Access to ports 80 (default HTTP), 443 (default HTTPs), 8080, and 8081.
The Hero_Go Google Chrome application can be found on:
Download and Install Hero_Go
- Navigate to the Google Chrome Hero_Flow application and click Add to Chrome.
- Click Add extension.
- Hero_Go is then added to your extensions list and also appears in your Google Chrome tool bar.
Authenticate and Sign in to Hero_Go
- Click on the Hero_Go icon in your Google Chrome tool bar.
- Enter your username, password, and Hero_Flow server URL.
The Hero_Flow server URL can be found by opening Hero_Flow and copying the base URL.
- Click Login.