Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Instruction Guide
This guide instructs how to assemble a basic peanut butter and jelly (PB&J) sandwich.
Table of Contents
Your finished PB&J sandwich should look similar to the following:
- A jar of peanut butter
- A jar of jelly
- Two slices of bread
- Table knife
Results may vary depending on the type of materials used.
Before deciding on a brand/type of peanut butter and/or jelly for your sandwich, PB&J_Hero recommends a taste test to ensure the materials suit your palate.
Slice of bread:
Assemble a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
Before starting assembly, gather all the prerequisite materials on a flat horizontal work surface. PBJ_Hero recommends a clean kitchen counter top or table.
- Place both slices of bread with the crumb (the soft chewy part) flat on your work surface.
- Open the jars of peanut butter and jelly.
- Dip the knife blade into the peanut butter jar and remove the desired amount of peanut butter for your sandwich.
Spread the peanut butter onto the top facing crumb on one of your slices of bread.
PBJ_Hero recommends you rinse all the peanut butter off your knife at this point before continuing assembly of your your sandwich.
- Dip the knife blade into the jelly jar and remove the desired amount of jelly for your sandwich.
Spread the jelly onto the top facing crumb on your other, unused, slice of bread.
At this point, unless you desire to cut your sandwich into smaller shapes or to remove the crusts, set your knife aside.
If you would like to know more about cutting sandwiches, please contact our support team for services and rates.
- By the crust, pick up your slice of bread with peanut butter and lay it atop the slice of bread with the jelly so that the peanut butter and jelly are touching and all four condiment bread side corners of both slices meet.
Your PB&J sandwich has been completed. If you need additional assistance with your PB&J, please contact support@PB&J_Hero.recipes.