Insights Process Map
Hero_Insights has a widget specifically for displaying a process map and requires a Process Mining Output in a Flow.
A process map is a flow diagram that visually displays the activities of an process. A process map can be beneficial in understanding how different activities lead to other activities in a business process.
After creating a process map, Hero_Insights can turn a process map into an AI model that can be used to intelligently automate processes or help employees with augmented decision-making.
The process map visualizations are built from metric data sets which are created by Process Mining Outputs in a Flow.
Create a New Insights Dashboard
To create a new Insights dashboard:
- Select the Insights overview page from the menu on the left of the screen.
- Click New Dashboard at the top of the screen.
- Enter a name for the Insights dashboard and click OK.
- An empty Insights dashboard is displayed.
- Click Add Widget.
- Select Process Map and click OK.
- Enter a name for the process map and select a metric set from the drop-down menu.
Click OK to complete the process map creation.
Interact with the Process Map
Right-click an activity box within the process map widget to bring up the menu.
- View to display the activity node name, display name and cost value.
- Rename to change the activity display name.
- Set Cost to set how much the values of this node are worth.
- Create an AI Model to send the targeted activity to the /wiki/spaces/AH/pages/92078887.
Right-click an empty space in the widget to bring up the widget menu.
- Select Remove Widget to delete the widget from the board.
Create an AI Model From a Process Map
Insights process maps can be made into AI models to automate a portion of a business process or the entire business process.
A process map tracks data through a process. When new data enters the process there is not any process history for it, but there is metadata. Hero Platform_ passes that data into a model and essentially asks the model, “Given everything you know about our process history and whatever static data there is about this new data, make a prediction about this new data." Hero Platform_'s AI Studio creates an AI model from the Process Map to predict future activities by calculating the history of all other data that has been processed.
To create an AI Model from a process map:
- Before the process map has been created, create a Flow with a Process Mining Output that includes the following fields:
- Activity (the "what")
- Group_id (the "who")
- Timestamp (the "when")
- Additional fields with metadata.
- Create a process map in Hero_Insights.
Right-click on a juncture in the process map - an activity where a decision is made that leads to two or more different paths - and select Create an AI Model.
This action brings the user directly to the AI Studio. In order to not lose any progress, save the Insights dashboard before completing this step.
The user is taken to AI Studio where a baseline AI model has been created. The Inputs for the model are the input fields in the Flow. The Output is the "targeted action"; the activity in the process map the model thinks will occur, given the Inputs.
- Adjust the AI Model as needed and /wiki/spaces/AH/pages/91980611.
The AI model is /wiki/spaces/AH/pages/91980611.
Dashboard and Widget Configuration Settings
The dashboard and widget configuration settings are located on the right side of the dashboard screen.
Displays the name of the dashboard.
Configuration settings for process maps.
Configure a widget's:
- Toggle the display percentage of records following a specific path.
- Toggle the display costs associated with an activity on the process map.
- Toggle the display time.
- Slide-bar displays different configurations of the Process Map based on how frequently the data follows the specific paths.
As the slide-bar is moved to the right, more anomalies, outliers, and strange circumstances are considered making the map more complex .
- Frequency per Path:
- The color of a path and the number of records that follow it. (Non-configurable)
- Clicking the Play (triangular) button removes all color from the Process Map except that selected path.
When used, a motion path animation plays following the selected path.
- Clicking the Hamburger (menu) button presents a pop-up listing all of the activities (in order) for that selected path.
To configure a widget:
- Click on Widget from the configuration settings menu.
- Click the widget to configure on the right side of the board.
- The widget configuration settings are displayed.
Configuration settings for global and local filters on the Insights dashboard to refine what information widgets display.
To configure filters:
- Click on Filter from the configuration settings menu.
- Select the filter type:
- Global filter to create or edit a filter for every widget on the dashboard.
- Local filter to create or edit a filter for a specific widget on the dashboard
- Configure the filter.