Work with Sonar
What Is Sonar?
Sonar is an important component of Hero_Flow for visualizing data from automation Flows. Use the different features in Sonar to build graphs and charts to visualize data in detail-rich, responsive dashboards. Comprehensive filters allow for comparing data over time to identify process improvements.
Sonar features process mapping to show a visual representation of how each piece of data interacts with other data within a business process. It is then possible to turn elements of these process maps into AI models to intelligently automate processes or help employees with augmented decision-making.
How to Work with Sonar?
Once you have run data through your automation Flows you might want a visual display of that data. Bring your data to life through Sonar's Process Mapping as well as a variety of other data visualization charts. Sonar also has the power to generate AI models from data to improve automation Flows.
Sonar Overview Page
The Sonar overview page displays all of your current data visualizations.
You can view the:
- Name - The name given to identify the Sonar dashboard. Click the name of any Sonar dashboard to open it.
- Metrics Data Set - The data sets being used to generate the Sonar dashboard.
- Versions - The number of versions created for each Sonar dashboard.
- Creator - The Hero_Flow user that created the Sonar dashboard.
- Last Update - The date the Sonar dashboard was last updated.
- View - Open the Sonar dashboard.
- Edit - Select to edit the configuration of the Sonar dashboard.
- Delete - Select to permanently remove the Sonar dashboard.
- Clone - Select to create a duplicate the Sonar dashboard.