The Library section allows users to view and interact with example Flows that explain how different features in Hero Platform_ work.
Select Library from the navigation menu.
Library Overview Page
View and install example Flows.
The Library overview page lists all the example Flows and displays their:
- Name - The name of the example.
- Type - The type of example.
- Flows - The example includes the Flow and any Connection/Input/Output used in the Flow.
- Description - A description of the example from the author.
- Tags - Identifier tags added to the example from the author.
- Size - The size of the example in bytes.
Sample Data Location
The examples displayed on the overview page are stored in an Automation Hero administrated file system rather than within Hero Platform_ itself.
The ability to connect to an AWS S3 bucket is required to access the examples created by Automation Hero.
Please contact your network administrator if any problems occur trying to connect with the Automation Hero's AWS S3 examples repository.
Install an Example
Install an example by clicking the install icon on right side of the example's row.
The example then installs in the Hero Platform_ instance.
If any duplicate artifacts are located within the Hero Platform_ instance, they can be either overwritten or skipped.
All artifacts within the example are located within the Hero Platform_ instance after completing the installation of the example.
Open an Installed Example Flow
To open an installed example Flow:
- The Flow can be opened after completing the installation of an example.
- Select Flows in the navigation menu.
- Locate the example Flow installed and double-click on the Flow name.
The example Flow opens and text boxes explain the purpose of the Flow and how the Flow elements interact.