Robin End Users
Hero_Flow's Robin is an application for attended automations. Automating processes can be beneficial and help speed up your process, but sometimes your interactions make the crucial difference. Robin lets you review, correct, add, or delete information before the automations are carried out. When automated processes are running and set probability for success is not met, Robin gives you the ability to look at these issues and make the correct decision that a computer could not understand.
Log into Robin
To use the Robin application, you must be a registered user.
Open the Robin application in a web browser using the address: <Your Hero_Flow URL>
If you are unable to log into Robin, please contact your Hero_Flow administrator.
A Robin user's position is to use their decision making skills to complete tasks that are part of automated processes. Robin's friendly user interface and customization allows for integration into daily work routines.
- Open the Robin interface.
- Select a skill.
- Select an open task.
- Review or make revisions and submit the task.
After logging into Robin, a list of skill assignments that you have access to are displayed.
The list of skills shows:
- the number of submitted and open tasks.
- the task name and task details.
Open a Robin skill
To open a Robin skill, click the Robin skill row.
After selecting a Robin skill assignment, a list of tasks for that skill are displayed.
A progress bar is on the top of the screen displaying how many submitted vs open tasks there are for the skill. The name of the task is displayed in bold type with the task details located beneath.
- Robin Admin role users have an additional metric that displays the task in progress.
The column headers and data are located in the task table.
Open a Robin task
To open a Robin task:
- Click on a Robin task row.
Filter Robin tasks
To add a filter to a Robin task:
- Click Add Filter.
- Select the column header to filter by.
- Select to filter if the data under the heading contains or does not contain specific data.
- Select the data to filter by.
After the data has been filtered, an additional line is added displaying the filter settings.
Robin Filtering By Data Type
The filters available in Robin depend on the data type of the column selected.
- Is true
- Is false
- In between
- Not on
- After or on
- Before or on
- Is empty
- Is not empty
- In between
- Greater than
- Less than
- Does not equal
- Greater than or equal
- Less than or equal
- Is empty
- Is not empty
- Does not contain
Robin Filtering Options
The following options are available for Robin filters:
- Add Filter - Click Add Filter to add a filter or additional filters to the Robin task list.
- Hide Filters - Click Hide Filters to minimize the specific filter specifications.
- Clear All - Click Clear All to remove all filters from the Robin task list.
Remove a Robin Filter
All active Robin filters are displayed above the task headers. To remove a filter, click the "X" next to the filter to be removed.
Remove all active filters by clicking Clear All.
Robin Task Status
The column heading "Status" is displayed for every skill.
- Open - The task needs review.
- In-progress - A colleague has this task open.
- Only one instance of a task can be open at a time.
- This status is also possible if a user has the task open in a separate browser window.
- Submitted - The task has been reviewed and submitted.
Robin Task Details Form
After selecting a task from the task list, the task details form is displayed.
The task details form shows all the information that was collected during the automated process in Hero_Flow. The Robin user can now review and edit the form information as needed.
Review and Submit Robin Tasks
In the example below, contact data from a customer is supplied and the goal of the automation is to fill in the corresponding fields. This task did not acquire the telephone number from the body of the email even though was listed.
The Robin user can now fill in the missing field and type "yes" in the "Complete" field as per the task details. When complete, click Submit+Next to send the task data back to Hero_Flow for additional automation processing.
Robin File Attachments
PDFs and image files (example: jpg or png) attached to a task detail form are displayed in as preview image.
Above the attached files are action icons to:
- If a preview image is displayed, click the download icon above to download the image to the local file system.
- If a PDF or image icon is displayed, click the icon to pull up the full document in the Robin application.
Zoom or rotate the document using the toolbar displayed above the document.
Pan on the document using either the mouse or with the up, down, left, right arrow keys.
Edit Robin Tasks
When the Robin skill was created, the builder of the skill assigns each field within a task an edibility setting.
- Read-only - The data in these fields can be viewed but not edited.
- Required - The data in these fields can be edited. Before being able to submit a task, data must be present in these fields.
- Optional - The data in these fields can be edited. If no data is present in the field, the task can still be submitted.
Submitted Robin tasks
After a task has been submitted, the data is stored internally in Hero_Flow waiting additional automation processing. All data in a submitted task form becomes read-only after submission.
Submitted task data fields become read-only. Submitted tasks cannot be edited.
Robin User Settings
Robin user settings are accessed by clicking the user icon in the top right of the Robin application screen.
Depending on the amount of information being displayed in Robin
- Comfortable - Text lines and headings are spaced further apart.
- Compact - White space is reduced between text and headings.
Display Robin application text in:
The keyboard shortcut menu displays all the hot key combinations supported in Robin.
Robin Keyboard Shortcuts
The following keyboard shortcuts are available for Robin tasks:
|Ctrl+Shift+Alt+Right||Go to Next Task|
|Ctrl+Shift+Alt+Left||Go to Previous Task|
|Ctrl+Shift+Alt+Enter||Submit task and go to next|
|Ctrl+shift+alt+x||Go back to listing page|
|Shift+?||Show all shortcuts|
|ESC||Close document preview panel|
|Shift +||Zoom in on document when document component is selected|
|Shift -||Zoom out from document when document component is selected|
|up, down, left, right||Pan around the document when the document component is selected|
|Ctrl+Shift+[||Rotate document to the left|
|Ctrl+Shift+]||Rotate document to the right|